Last updated: 16.12.2019
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site and the products and services we offer. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
By communicating the personal data to the Company, by any of the methods displayed on websites or on other communication media controlled by the Company, the clients express their consent that their personal data should enter into the database of Prop Quant, a limited liability company, established and functioning in accordance with the laws of Romania, European Union, having its registered office in Corunca 413D, Mures county, registration number in the Trade Register J 26/1225 / 27.06.2017, unique registration code 37847064.
Information about collection of your personal data
Personal data will be stored for an indefinite period of time or until the client shows his/her intention to no longer be part of our database (by the unsubscribe method or email to firstname.lastname@example.org). In this case, the client understands that Prop Quant will no longer be able to offer products/services to that specific client, if the client is in the period of a software license or a service.
While using our Site or our products/services, we collect information that may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, tax identification number, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website or use our products or services;
- when you register as a user of our products and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you pay for a product;
- when the product sends us error reports or product analytics data.
Information about the use of your personal data
We may use the information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business, and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Our disclosure of your personal information to third parties
- we may provide your information to affiliated entities within our corporate group, as well as with vendors who perform functions on our behalf; such parties provide hosting and maintenance services, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us;
- third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
- we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Prop Quant; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss; to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or company policies; to enforce our terms and conditions, to protect the security or integrity of our products and services, and
- when you give us consent to do so.
- we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Potential for Other Users to Contact You
To the extent that a given product/application supports personal messaging functionality between and among end users, you may receive personal messages from other end users. You can disable this functionality by using the unsubscribe method..
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Sites owned by Prop Quant may contain hyperlinks or adds to other sites that are not under the control of the Company. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference and convenience only. By using the products or services offered by Prop Quant you agree not to indemnify the Company in any form whatsoever for the content or the functioning of any third-party websites. You are solely responsible for the way you use the third-party websites and the information and / or products and services you can find there
Prop Quant will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage caused by the use of third-party websites and the services it offers.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Rights (GDPR)
All users are guaranteed the rights according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – (Regulation (EU) 2016/679): the right to information, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right upon deletion of data (“the right to be forgotten”), the right to restrict processing, the right to oppose processing, the right to data portability, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
In order to exercise these rights, the clients will have to send an email at email@example.com mentioning a request in this regard.
Our website, products and services does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Prop Quant is not regulated or authorized to provide trading/investing advice. Therefore, all the content provided in any communication medium should NOT be treated as trading advice. Prop Quant is not making any form of guarantees that the user will make profits in his/her capital markets account by using the products or information provided.
Prop Quant develops and sells software products with which the user can trade on capital markets and financial markets around the world. Trading and margin trading involves a high level of risk that may not be appropriate for all investors. The leverage effect, specific to margin trading creates additional risks and exposure to losses. Before you decide to trade, carefully consider your investment goals, level of experience and risk tolerance. You may lose some or all of your initial investment; do not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. Document yourself about the risks associated with margin trading and ask for advice from a financial or tax consultant if you have questions.
Prop Quant is a provider of technological products and is not associated or affiliated in any way with the intermediaries of financial investment services (eg brokerage houses, etc.).
This website is not part of Facebook or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is trademark of FACEBOOK Inc.
Copyright © 2019 Prop Quant. All rights reserved.